This item includes 100 pre measured 2 oz. packets of Stera Sheen Green label sanitizer. This package will provide 100 cleanings.
A Specialty Sanitizer and Cleaner for:
- Soft-Serve Ice Cream and Shake Machines
- Granita, Smoothie, and Iced Cappuccino Machines
- Iced Tea Brewers and Dispensers
- All Removable Parts and Utensils
- All Food Contact Surfaces
STERA-SHEEN GREEN LABEL THE MOST EFFICIENT SANITIZER AND CLEANER
- STERA-SHEEN provides thorough sanitizing and cleaning in only one procedure.
- With STERA-SHEEN, there is no need for separate procedures to clean, delime, and remove milkstone from your machine and parts. This saves additional labor and cleaning materials.
- STERA-SHEEN will simplify your operations, cut costs, and provide quality assurance.
FOOD SAFETY IS YOUR BIGGEST CONCERN — STERA-SHEEN HAS THE ANSWER
- STERA-SHEEN provides the highest quality sanitizing and cleaning in one operation.
- Equipment properly cleaned and sanitized by STERA-SHEEN will meet and exceed local and federal health agency standards.
- STERA-SHEEN leaves no toxic residue.
- STERA-SHEEN is FDA approved and is an EPA-registered sanitizer.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE FOR YOUR MACHINE BEGINS WITH STERA-SHEEN
- STERA-SHEEN will help preserve the life span of a machine and its normal wear parts (o-rings, check bands, boot seals, gaskets, beater blades).
- Clean and properly functioning parts will promote an efficient machine that consistently provides a high-quality product.
- A STERA-SHEEN solution is noncorrosive and will not stain or damage metal, plastic, glass, or rubber.
STERA-SHEEN PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING CLEANING CHARACTERISTICS THAT ENSURES PROPERLY SANITIZED MACHINES, NEW OR OLD
STERA-SHEEN cleaner contains:
Excellent water softeners to ensure thorough cleaning and soil removal (even in very hard water).
Emulsifiers to remove and break down fat particles and oils.
A sequestering agent to remove milkstone and hard water mineral deposits.
Chemicals that disperse and suspend soil particles to provide a clean surface upon draining.
A surface must be cleaned before it can be properly sanitized. A machine that is 90% clean is still 10% dirty.
STERA-SHEEN does its job quickly and well. When it is exposed to a soiled surface, it removes the soil, checks bacterial odors, and kills any bacteria. Milkstone and mineral deposits will not reappear when STERA-SHEEN Green Label is used daily as instructed. Many leading frozen dessert machine manufacturers recommend Green Label and place a sample package in each new machine as it leaves the factory.
Fits Taylor Models
All Taylor Freezer equipment.
You will clean most Taylor equipment twice a week. Each jar gives you about 65 cleanings, dual flavor machines require 1 scoop for each side so about half that many cleanings.
You may also like our Stera Sheen Synthetic Food-Grade Lubricant.